Just about every facility has the need for a simple fast solution. If you have a Moore Industries SPA2 Programmable Limit Alarm Trip with Current and Voltage input, 4 Alarm Relays, and an Analog Output on your shelf, it can be an instrumentation solution waiting for a problem. The SPA2, with easy-to-configure operating parameters, is site-programmable using front panel pushbuttons and PC-programmable with Moore Industries’ free Intelligent PC Configuration software.
The versatile SPA2 Programmable Limit Alarm Trips provides on/off control, warns of unwanted process conditions, and provides emergency shutdown. In this application, the SPA2 is placed in an R-BOX enclosure that is NEMA 4X and is designed to meet standards for enclosing indoor and outdoor electronic instruments approved for use in Class I, Div 2 / Zone 2 locations.
Key Attributes of the SPA2 Programmable Limit Alarm Trips:
- Four levels of alarm warning or shutdown
- On / Off control
- Loop power supply: 24V @ 25mA
- Loop Display: full 5 digits + 5 alphas for Engineering Units on the display
- Signal splitter: Measure a 4-20mA, isolate it and retransmit it to a secondary system
- Linearizer: characterize the input/output relationship with a 128-point linearizer
SPA2 Signal Conversion key attributes:
- Input: 0-11V with a minimum span of 250mV
- Input: 0-50mA with a minimum span of 1mA
- Output: 0-10V with a minimum span of 250mV
- Output: 0-20mA with a minimum span of 1mA