If you need to return a unit to us for any reason, please complete and send the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) form. You will receive by E-mail return shipping instructions along with an RMA Number within 24 hours or by the next business day. If your need is exceptionally urgent, please telephone the Moore Industries Worldwide Interface Solution Center nearest you.
Moore Industries instruments feature a full 3-year warranty. (See standard Terms and Conditions: PDF, 10K.) If you are unsure as to the warranty status of your instrument, we can verify its status based on the unit's Serial Number. If your unit is out of warranty, please be prepared to give us a Purchase Order number when you call. In most cases, we will quote you the repair costs over the telephone. The repair price you will be quoted will be a "Not To Exceed" price, which means that the actual repair costs may be less than our quote.
Often, we are able to determine your problem over the telephone without your having to send us the instrument. However, if the unit does require repair, please use the following steps to return it to us:
- Use the Returned Material Authorization (RMA) form below, or call our main STAR Team Customer Service Center (North and Latin America) or the international office nearest you to request a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. We use this number to identify your instrument upon arrival to us and track its return to you.
- Provide us with the following documentation:
- a- A note listing the symptoms that indicate the unit needs repair.
- b- Complete billing information (non-warranty repairs).
- c- Complete shipping information for return of the equipment after repair.
- d- The name and phone number of the person to contact if we have questions.
- Use sufficient packing material and carefully pack the equipment in a sturdy shipping container.
- Ship the instrument to our Customer Service Center nearest you. If the unit is a warranty repair, we will pay the cost of shipping the unit back to your location. If it is a non-warranty repair, please be prepared to pay shipping costs back to your location.