The T2X RTD Temperature Transmitter delivers long-term stability in an array of basic temperature sensing applications. PC-programmable in a minute or less, the T2X accepts a wide range of RTD inputs. It provides a linear, non-isolated 4-20mA output ready for direct interface with a monitoring/control system. It is available in NEMA 4X, IP66 connection heads for rugged field environments, and can be DIN-rail mounted. Complete sensor and thermowell assemblies are also available.
- Handles 2-, 3- and 4-Wire RTD (Pt100, Pt1000, Ni120, and Cu10) and 0-2200 ohm inputs
- 4-20mA output is linear with temperature
- Sets up in a minute or less with single window Intelligent PC Configuration Software
- High accuracy of up to ±0.21°C (±0.38°F)
- Long-term stability of up to 5 years
- 2-Wire (loop-powered)
- Total Sensor Diagnostics show which RTD wire has failed, and drives the output upscale or downscale
- Selectable output damping (0-5 seconds)
- RFI/EMI resistant
Need to get price or availability or have a technical question?
Send us a message using E-Help.