The highly versatile SIY programs to accept a wide range of current or voltage inputs. It outputs an isolated, proportional, 4-20mA signal. As a flexible analog/digital hybrid, this 2-wire (loop-powered) transmitter programs in seconds to handle a wide range of important signal interface applications.
- Isolate Signals to stop erratic process measurements caused by ground loops
- Convert Signals so field instruments can interface directly with an indicator, recorder, DCS, PLC, or PC-based SCADA system
- Divert Signals so the output from one transmitter can be sent to two separate locations
- Protect Equipment and Signals by eliminating common electrical paths
- Boost Signals so that more instruments can be added to an overburdened loop
- Solve Bucking Power Supplies by stopping a conflict caused by a 4-wire transmitter and a DCS both trying to power the same process
Need to get price or availability or have a technical question?
Send us a message using E-Help.