The FDY PC-Programmable Frequency-to-DC Transmitter with Display monitors frequency, period, high or low pulse width, and contact closure signals. It converts the input signal to a proportional, input-to-output isolated 4-20mA output ready for direct interface with a readout instrument, recorder, PLC, DCS, SCADA system or other readout instruments.
The 2-wire (loop-powered) FDY is ideal for use in a wide range of process and factory automation monitoring applications such as Turbine tachometer generators, turbine flow meters, magnetic pickups, dry contact closures, variable frequency drives, rotating equipment, pulse and frequency output transducers, and motor and conveyor speed.
- Exceptional accuracy and long-term stability
- Sets up in minutes with PC software
- Versatile input choices - Measures frequency ranges between 0.005Hz up to 25kHz; periods from 40microseconds to 200sec; and pulse widths from 0.2msec to 200 seconds
- User-configurable display
- Input-to-output isolated and RFI/EMI protected
- Programmable moving average filter
Need to get price or availability or have a technical question?
Send us a message using E-Help.