With the emergence of the coronavirus COVID-19, we felt it is important to inform you on how Moore Industries is responding to the unfolding situation.
We are continuously monitoring the events surrounding COVID-19, following information provided at local, state, national and international levels regarding measures being implemented to contain the virus and it’s expanding impact. While we will continue to respond to this evolving situation to ensure the safety of our employees, clients and partners, we remain committed to providing you with the same high level of quality and reliability of product and support that you have come to expect.
Company operations put in place balance production and support needs with our employee’s health and safety. With constant monitoring of local, state and national health regulations and recommendations, we will strive to effectively adapt as necessary to the changing needs of our employees, community and customers.
Specific actions we have taken include:
- Daily cleaning procedures to reduce viral transmission on surfaces and materials
- Non-essential travel has been suspended
- Only essential personnel are allowed in the manufacturing facility and sales offices
- Telecommuting work policy implemented for employees whose jobs allow it
- Face-to-face meetings are restricted and protocols for social distancing established
We recognize that you, your family and your organization have challenges too during these difficult times. Our thoughts and best wishes go out to you as you also adapt to the quickly changing crisis facing all of us.
Please contact us if you need to discuss any concerns.