These 2-wire (loop-powered) I/P transmitters accept a current signal (such as 4-20mA) from a DCS, PLC or PC-based control system. They convert the current signal to a pneumatic signal (3-15psig, 0.2-1bar, 20-100kPa, etc.) to provide precise, proportional control of valves, actuators and other pneumatically controlled devices. The economical IPH2 (Type 4X) is watertight, dust-protected, and resistant to corrosion and chemicals. In addition to meeting Type 3X/4X requirements, the IPX2 can be installed in explosion proof environments. Both units are available with an optional coalescing filter/regulator that combines an air filter and miniature supply line regulator with a pressure gauge that reads in both psig and bars.
- Wide variety of input and output choices
- Low air consumption and high output volume - output as much as 300SCFH and consume as little as 0.08SCFM
- Accurate and stable - exceptional ±0.25% of span accuracy and six-month stability, they are ideal for precise applications in difficult to access locations
- Immune to supply pressure variation
- Clog Resistant Filtered Nozzle and Orifice
- Removable electronics module
- RFI/EMI protection
Need to get price or availability or have a technical question?
Send us a message using E-Help.