Class Cancelled at this Time.
Moore Industries is proud to host exida’s Security Development Lifecycle Training course on October 2 through October 4, 2018 in North Hills, CA. The course is for developers of industrial control system products with a particular focus on network-enabled embedded control systems. The objective is to train Research & Development teams using a combination of lectures and workshops on how to properly and effectively integrate software security assurance practices and techniques into existing software development lifecycles.
Training covers all phases of IEC 62443-4-1 (Product Development Lifecycle Requirements) as well as IEC 62443-4-2 (Technical Security Requirements for IACS components), and the ISASecure™ Software Development Security Assurance (SDSA) certification program. The length of the course is 3 days.
The course includes topics:
- Security Development Lifecycle Introduction
- PC & Networking Best Practices
- System Integration and Maintenance
- Security Management Process
- Software Exploitation
- Security Requirements
- Software Architecture Design
- Threat Modeling Training
- Module Implementation and Verification
- Security Integration Testing
- Security Validation Testing
- Incident response Planning and Execution
- Document Security Guidelines
To find out about other exida courses go to exida’s training page.