Moore Industries’ universal TDY PC-Programmable Temperature Transmitter features a large integral display that shows real-time process status and valuable loop diagnostic information. Combining smart digital technology with advanced analog operation, the TDY delivers superior reliability, accuracy and ease of use.
- 22 RTD Types (2, 3, or 4-wire; Pt, Cu, or Ni; 10 to 1000 ohms)
- 9 Thermocouple Types (J, K, E, T, R, S, B, N and C)
- Direct Millivolt Sources (-50 to 1000mV)
- Resistance & Potentiometer Devices (0 to 4000 ohms)
The TDY converts the input to an accurate 4-20mA output that is both linear and input scalable-ready to interface to readout instruments, recorders, DCS units and other computer-based SCADA systems.
- The TDY provides the highest accuracy (up to ±0.05°C) for your critical process applications
- Easy-to-read customizable display
- Auto decimal point
- Delivering output updates at least 8 times per second, these transmitters are twice as fast as comparable microprocessor-based instruments
- Sets up in a minute or less
Need to get price or availability or have a technical question?
Send us a message using E-Help.