The 330 is a process monitor with universal input that is multi-functional and microprocessor based and can function as a panel meter and trip (alarm), or as a panel meter with two trips (alarms), analog transmitter and digital transmission with the addition of the RS 485 serial communications option.
Designed for reliability, the 330 features a splashproof front panel that meets NEMA 4X specifications. Non-volatile EEPROM memory preserves configurations in the event of shutdowns or power outages. This design for reliability extends to construction that makes it highly resistant to electrical noise and vibration. Before shipment, all units are tested under power for thermo shock and vibration.
- Mnemonic-prompted set up simplifies configuration procedure
- User selectable inputs simplify ordering, set up, and stocking requirements
- Non-volatile memory via EEPROM backup stores set up configurations in event of power loss
- Raised rubber keys yield much longer life than dome type keys
- Large LED display
- Square root linearization results in accurate measurement from flow transmitters with nonlinear outputs
- User-definable 15-point linearization allows customized linearization of the input signal for highly accurate measurements in engineering units
- Selectable digital input filtering provides for a more stable display of “noisy” processes
- Peak and valley (maximum and minimum) readings are stored in memory and displayed on request for indication of process extremes
- Each alarm (two can be specified) is fully independent
Need to get price or availability or have a technical question?
Send us a message using E-Help.